Wednesday, May 11, 2011

just like you shoobie-doo-doo too

i dont know how to keep on going. feels like giving up.feels like im too fragile for this career.

but saving life is one of my dreams.

i tried to save 1 yesterday. but i failed. and i just found out, with disease like that, no resuscitation needed. i tried my best. but my best is not enough, because in this med world, im a dangerous doctor. just because i have limited knowlegde.

i dont want to be a dangerous doctor. but for now, i am one. =(

i wish i have bigger brain. bigger than my ass.


nak jadi spongebob boleh tak. nak serap semua benda and still can show that big smile.

1 comment:

Busana India said...

you are not just an ordinarily dangerous doctor..but you are a dangerously HOT doctor..believe me..dun worry dear, lets just be the smallest organism in the medical world now, so that we can be a-not-too-dangerous doctor ahead..love..;)